- Track options: single, double or triple. (Frame height: 75 mm – Frame depth: single track 71 mm, double track 157 mm, triple track 243 mm)
- Linear transfer of glass loads via the panel frame, runner assembly and floor track into the building structure.
- High degree of thermal insulation achieved through GFR polyamide thermal breaks in frames.
- Frame mounted directly on substructure providing enhanced water tightness and drainage performance.
- Track, head and side profiles can be recessed and concealed within the building envelope.
- The handle strip of the sliding doors extends the full height of the panels providing enhanced safety, functionality and design benefits.
- Glazed units fitted into panels using a controlled glazing rebate to aid ventilation and drainage.
- Panel joints made with a polyethylene reinforced Q-Lon weather seal providing increased thermal insulation.
- Integrated running track profile in bottom frame.
- Thermally broken running track/floor track profile provides wheelchair access in accordance with DIN 18040.
- Concealed floor track drainage for design aesthetics.
- Moveable corner post available integrated with sliding panel.
- Also available as fixed glazed panels.
- Thermal bridge free door hardware.
- Simple one handed panel locking and unlocking.
- Sliding panels can be locked in various opening positions providing trickle ventilation (additional sockets required).
- Locking rods in panel provide excellent burglar resistance, when locked 24mm shoot bolts locate into top and bottom track as standard.
- Integrated stainless steel runner assemblies concealed within the panel.
- Runner assemblies fitted with deep-grooved stainless steel runners.
- Reinforced brush seals in front of the runner assemblies increasing lifespan and providing protection from debris build up in the track.
- Runner assemblies can be replaced without the need to remove the panels.
- Alloy stainless steel running tracks as standard.
- Stainless steel runner assemblies and tracks provide smooth and quiet operation with low wear.
- Double glazed (toughened only)
- Range of glazed unit thicknesses from 30 to 36 mm available (36 mm standard).
- Rebate depth and rebate drainage to comply with the General Code of Practice for glazing.
- Magnetic lock monitoring (reed contact).
- Integrated detection of glass breakage or lock monitoring. ı Connectivity to master control and monitoring systems.
- Security, safety and acoustic performance glass.